- FREE DELIVERY
- UP TO 60% SAVINGS
- 0% FINANCE
For stunning gold diamond rings, discover our gorgeous collection of 9k yellow gold diamond rings that will wow your partner.
Filter your options to ensure you find the perfect style and cut to suit the tastes of your loved one, including oval shape diamond or halo style. Alternatively, you can even choose from our special bespoke design service for a truly unique yellow gold ring.
Show your partner just how much they mean to you and shop the 9k yellow gold diamond ring collection today. If yellow gold isn't quite right for your partner, discover our full diamond ring collection, including 9k white gold, 9k rose gold, and platinum.
9k gold is the lowest purity or carat of gold in Europe and the UK. 9k gold has around 37.5% pure gold. The remaining 62.5% is made up of metal alloys such as zinc and copper. This alloy mix has to be added to 24k gold (pure gold). Without it, pure gold is incredibly soft and bends very easily. This is why you rarely see 24k gold jewellery, as it's simply too soft for everyday wear.
Learn more with our metal education guide.
As there's less pure gold in a 9k gold ring, it will cost less than a higher carat ring. Most of the value in a yellow gold diamond ring made from 9k gold is in the diamond rather than the gold. However, that doesn't detract from 9k gold's appeal, and some people prefer the different colours of yellow gold to other variations. It is still an investment, and as the price of gold rises, even a 9k gold engagement ring will increase in value.
Yes. Despite the huge popularity of other options such as white gold, rose gold, platinum and palladium, yellow gold diamond rings are still incredibly popular. The warm tones of the metal bring out the inner fire in a gem. The colour of yellow gold complements any skin tone perfectly. For new couples or those who are getting engaged on a budget, 9k yellow gold engagement rings are a little more affordable than higher carat metals such as 18k gold, palladium 950 and platinum 950.
Purchase your dream jewellery with peace of mind and an affordable payment play with our jewellery finance options.
Because it has a higher amount of alloy metals blended into the mix, 9k gold is very robust and is strong enough for everyday wear. The stronger bonds between the alloys make 9k gold more scratch resistant. It responds well to being polished and will easily regain its shine with a professional polish. To keep it looking bright, simply wash it in warm soapy water occasionally, rinse, dry, and polish with a soft cloth.